DOMESTIC ABUSE SUPPORT SERVICES
Womens Aid – support for Women & Children
Women’s Aid is a voluntary organisation in Northern Ireland addressing domestic abuse and sexual violence and providing services for women and children. Each Women’s Aid group offers a range of specialist services to women, children and young people who have experienced domestic violence. They are all members of Women’s Aid Federation Northern Ireland.
- Accommodation for women and children experiencing domestic and sexual violence.
- Drop-in service
- Group/individual support sessions
- Support with solicitors, SSA, Social services, case conferences, court support.
- Specialist training programmes.
- Support for those affected by exploitation and trafficking.
Womens Aid Federation NI
Causeway Women’s Aid
Tel: 028 7035 6573
MAP – support for men
Men’s advisory project provides counselling and support for male victims of domestic abuse, relationship and anger management (men and women) in Northern Ireland
Belfast: 028 9024 1929
Foyle: 028 7116 0001